Alcatraz v2 (May 21st, 2012) and Alcatraz v3 (October 6th, 2012)
- Technical "behind-the-scenes" upgrades of the platform to improve the overall scalability and improve web interfaces load time
- Web interface:
- Connector: You have now the ability to delegate tasks that are assigned to a given user, not a group (see Connector in RunMyProcess library: List Delegation, Create a delegation, Modify a delegation, Delete a delegation, Get delegation detail). All tasks already assigned to this user and all new tasks can be then performed by the delegate one (see new filter in web interface report: Delegated to). Moreover, in a process, you can decide that a given task won't be delegated even if a delegation has been activated.
- Process execution: When a process fails on a email task or a web service task for technical reasons (time out, SMTP connexion failure, etc.), the process will automatically retry the task every minute for 10 minutes maximum.
- Mobile: Beta version of the Android RunMyProcess App. (contact us)
- And a few enhancements in the design tool (file, connector library and web interface list pagination, new freemarker functions, etc).
Alcatraz v1 (April 19th, 2012)
- General: The general availability of our new Cloud database capabilities based on MongoDB (collection).
- Possibility to start a public process using a basic HTML form ("form submit") with a custom page as response when process is started, instead of our acknowledgement of "well started".
- Possibility to move variables within a task of a process using to drag and drop instead of arrows
- Provider: New authentication method for Windows Azure
- Web interface:
- Display and filter widget according to its variable name within your web interface or custom widget used by your web interface
- HTML code displayed in html widget instead of icon
- Possibility to have a full screen display in web interface design tools
- More information on CSS selection
- Two new tools are available when web interface is opened in test mode: JS and CSS tester
- Possibility to set tabs of a tab widget active/inactive or visible/invisible according to given rules or new JS functions.
- And a few enhancements in the design tool to ease further both process and application maintenance (new freemarker functions, more informations displayed in version tab of a project, etc).