Sardegna (October 7th, 2010)
This release contains the following main features:
- Web interface:
- Edit variables and widgets when reusing a custom widget in another process.
- Add a pre-launch script to a button (if button "Refuse" is clicked, comment field becomes mandatory).
- Save user modifications in a webform without launching a process or performing a loop on a manual task (Save document button).
- Define "validation" rule or "required" rule on each widget.
- Provider: New type of provider (FTPES) and new method LIST is available.
- Loopback within a process (instead of using loop on a sub-process).
- New type of sub-process (nested process) which allows a father process to share its variables with its sub-processes.
- Organization: New option in role so as to ease user's attachment (option everybody).
- Report: Launched process and Forms search, perform a filter between 2 measures.
- Freemarker: New functions available
- Get and Save preference.
- Get technical information about current launched process.
- Manipulate file.
- Configuration: Add preference data to a user which can be secured (i.e: password) and which can only be modified by him.
- And lots of other improvements:
- New script editor (with colored edition, undo, redo, mass indent, usual keyboard shortcut like crtl+c,v,z,y).
- Performance improvement of designer interface.
- New ergonomy of service tester.
- New information in comment widget.
- Reorder columns of your widget easily.
- Add an image to your widget button.
- Launch a public process using an email.