Allows you to monitor list of messages boxes defined as POP or POPS Providers (including RunMyProcess Shared Mailbox).
Message Boxes Tab
Allows you to display the list of messages boxes defined as POP(S) Providers.
Name of messages boxes. By clicking on the name, you will have the list of processes that are launched by this message box
RunMyProcess Shared Mailbox is the mailbox used to launched a process thanks to an email (see Start process Tab).
Response from messages boxes during last downloading : error message if a problem occurred while downloading messages, otherwise "OK".
Last pulling date.
A messages boxes can have 2 different status:
- last downloading has been successful
- last downloading failed (ex: wrong login or password...).
Messages list Tab
Allows you to display all mails downloaded from all Messages boxes.
An email can have 3 different status:
- Email has been downloaded and treated successfully: it will appear in tab "Processed messages",
- Email has been downloaded and treatment has led to an error: it will appear in tab "Messages with error",
- Email has been downloaded and treatment has not started yet: it will appear in tab "Downloaded messages".
An email has several attibutes
From of the email
To of the email
Date of downloading.
Date of treatment (to launch a process).
If an icon is visible, you can click on it to open the process that has been launched by the email If no icon is visible, RunMyProcess did not find the process that was supposed to be launched (bad recipient: see Start process Tab)
By clicking on the envelope, you will see the email: subject, content and error message if your email is in Messages with errors tab.