Allows you to monitor the current status of each task of the process.
Depending on its status, each task will display one of the following symbols:
: the task proceeded normally with no technical error;
: the task has encountered a problem during its execution (i.e. an error while connecting to a connector);
: the task is on hold (i.e. a manual task has been assigned to a user and is waiting to be performed);
: the execution of the task has not started yet.
: process execution has been cancelled by a user in a manual task.
From this tab, you can:
Modify your launched process to relaunch it,
Save your modification on launched process,
Open configuration of your process: process definition,
Open form associated with the launched process with its current values,
Open parent launched process: only available if current process is a sub-process,
Revision of launched process: only available if a modification has been performed on launched process.
How to relaunch a process?
You must have an "Administrator" profile to relaunch a process or a "Supervisor" access right in project that process belongs to.
Any launched processes can be modified or relaunched (even green ones).
1) Click on icon (pencil) next to "save" icon to go to edit mode
2) Thanks to icon modify state of each executed task of your launched process. 6 choices are available:
Not executed: when process is restarted, it will execute completely this task again,
Waiting: when process is restarted, it will only execute the end of task (ie only evaluate output variables : it will not re-evaluate input variables or perform task),
Completed: when process is restarted, it will not execute this task,
Aborting: when process is restarted, it will considered this task as aborted (useful for triggering error intermediary event),
Cancelled: when process is restarted, it will considered this task as cancelled (useful for triggering cancel intermediary event),
Outdated: when process is restarted, it will considered this task as outdated (useful for triggering timer intermediary event).
To be relaunched, the process must have a task in "Waiting" steps, usually task before last "Not executed" task. Watch out that this task does not use P_result in Output variable (since current process P_result will probably not be the one of this task).
3) Go to see Parameters tab to modify values of "Computed parameters" or create new ones
Initial and internal parameters can't be modified. To change an initial parameter, create a computed parameter with same name and your new value.
4) Click on icon (Execution path tab) to save your modification. Enter a comment (mandatory), choose a version to relaunch your process and click on:
- Keep current status: to save your modification without relaunching process (ie. just to modify a variable value).
- Change status to waiting: to save your modification and prepare it to be relaunched.
5) Once launched process has been saved with option "Change status to waiting", an icon toolbar will appear over first waiting task. Click on:
- to relaunch process,
- to relaunch process by cancelling current waiting task (only needed to trigger a cancel intermediary event on a manual task),
- to relaunch process by aborting current waiting task (only needed to trigger an error intermediary event ).
6) Click on "refresh" icon to see process execution
If you want to relaunch a sub-process of a main process that has failed, follow above procedure for sub-process. To restart your failed process, just relaunch sub-process : main process will automatically be relaunched when sub process finishes its execution