Allows you to add a captcha to your web page (to avoid spam on a public web interface for instance). A captcha is mandatory for public web interface.
A captcha widget has the following properties fields:
- Characters count: number of characters of your captcha (from 6 to 20). Don't forget to increase "width" field according to this number.
- Error message: message displayed to user in case the text input doesn't match captcha image.
- Width: width of captcha in pixels.
- Height: height of captcha in pixels.
- Noise: check this box if you want to have a line crossing your captcha image.
- Thickness: thickness of the "noise" line (from 1 to 10) if checked.
- Special effects: choose "None", "Shadow" or "Grid" to distort or not your captcha image.
- Tooltip: message to be displayed to the user when staying one or two seconds on the widget.
Border, background and color style are available for this widget in Layout tab
A captcha when included in a web interface is a mandatory field.