Project Definition Tab
Allows you to add new resources (web interfaces, processes, connectors, custom lists, reports) or to include an existing project to your project.
Name of the project. This field is mandatory.
Unique ID of the project. The ID is generated and cannot be modified.
Allows you to display all resources attached to your project. Expand type of resource of your project with left arrow or Expand all resources of your project thanks to button
Other columns displayed in Resource explorer
- Name: name of resource. Click on name to open it in a new tab.
- Launch: this column is only filled up for web interfaces and processes. It allows you to launch your web interface or process in current live state (if there is a version in live state in your project) or in test state in a given existing version.
- Access: this column is only filled up for web interfaces and processes. It displays you whether your web interface or process is private or public (no authentication needed to launch it).
- Updated on: last saved date time
- Star: displays revision tag of last saved version
- Detach: allows you to detach a resource from this project. Once a resource is detached, it can't be saved anymore unless you attach this resource to another project. To delete a resource, you must first detach it from its project.