Allows you to configure a project's version.
Allows you to save your changes.
Creates a copy of the currently viewed version in test mode. Use this to avoid creating the same version from scratch for testing purposes - for example on problems with a live version which must not be changed. After selecting to copy the version, a pop-up message will appear asking you if you want to copy the dictionaries. Select "yes" to copy all dictionaries to the new version.
Use it to show the feed of the version.
Allows you to open the project the version is attached to.
Version Implementation Tab
Name of version (V0, V1...)
Description of the version
Unique ID of the version. The ID is generated and cannot be modified.
Author of the version. This element is generated and cannot be modified.
Version Resources Tab
Allows you to display all resources of project's version available for your version and their saved date or tag.
Expand / Collapse Buttons
or button allows you to expand/collapse all resource that can be potentially use in your project's version
You can expand a given resource type thanks to left arrow
Allows you to include all resources of your project to current version (this is what you should usually do)
If a resource is not included in a version and it is used by another resource of this version, your version won't work.
Always keep all resources updated
Allows you to use always last saved version of each resource. If you check this box, there will be no versioning on any resource since whenever a resource is modified, version will use this new version instead of the one defined in version.
This option can be useful for project that contains only email providers or connectors
This option has no effect on projects included within this project version.
Below is described different columns displayed in Resources Explorer
- Name: name of resource. Click on name to open resource in a new tab.
- Include ?: check box if you want to include this resource to your current version.
- Updated on: display used saved date of resource in current version (choice is made in thanks to Use a specific revision column). By default, when a version is created, it used last saved version of each resource.
- Star: displays star (revision tag) of used resource in current version
- Use a specific revision: allows you to choose a saved version of your resource or your project to be used in your current version
- Keep updated ?: check this box if you want this version to always used latest version of a given resource and not a given one. This option can be useful for custom list that will be modified by a process for instance or email provider (if password must be changed regularly).
- Version: displays used version of project included in your current version. This column is only displayed for project included in your version.