- Label width: width of label (in pixel). It allows you to align horizontally different widgets.
- Label alignment: choose "Horizontal" to have the "Label" on the left of the widget and "Vertical" to have it on the top of the widget.
- Variable: name of the variable to be filled up with result of script widget (calculation widget).
- Listen to variables: name of the variables of the web page to listen to, to trigger calculation. If your script widget contains the following formula :
[[a]]+[[b]]where a and b are variables of web page ; this field should contain :
a,b. Unless the Always execute checkbox is checked, the Listen to variables property will NOT be executed if it contains empty variables.
- Executed even read-only: script will be executed even if manual task has been validated (cf. read-only mode).