DigitalSuite Studio Transformation
All new-look modules also have in-built, toggleable on-screen help, ensuring that assistance is always highly targeted and instantly available at the point of need. Separate on-line documentation has been kept to a minimum and is only necessary for understanding core concepts of the most sophisticated development tools.
We are implementing a rolling deployment that enables access to each module as soon as it is available. To date, the following modules are available via the Advanced IDE:
- Account Configuration - allows you to configure your customer account.
- Composite API - allows you to design, configure, and test composite APIs.
- Connector Library - allows you to access pre-built connectors from different providers.
- Messages - allows you to monitor the processing of emails for triggering processes and composite APIs.
- My Settings - allows you to manage your user account.
- Process Console - allows you to monitor the execution of process instances.
- ProcessModeler - allows you to design, configure, and test processes.
- Project Configuration - allows you to manage a project and all its resources.
- Reports - allows you to create process and web interface reports.
- Resources - allows you to manage resources of all types across all projects.
- Role Management - allows you to manage the roles within your organization.
- Schedules - allows you to monitor the execution of schedules for processes and composite APIs.
- Usage Report - allows you to monitor the usage of your account.
- User Management - allows you to manage the users within your account.
- WebModeler - allows you to design and preview web interfaces.
Our adoption of state-of-the-art web technologies for DigitalSuite Studio eliminates Flash Player from our toolset. Please see our page on enabling Flash for advice on continuing to use the Advanced IDE during the transition period. Refer to the End-of-Life Information on the Advanced IDE for the major milestones that have already been announced. Consult our FAQ on the Transformation if you have further questions.
We hope you enjoy our new look.