Access to DigitalSuite Studio
Access to DigitalSuite Studio depends on the setting of a corresponding restriction for each user (see Profiles and Restrictions). In addition, it can be made dependent on the roles and access rights set for standard portal applications. This is done by means of a corresponding behavior setting at the customer account.
Access Independent of Standard Portal Applications
If the dependency on standard portal applications is disabled, user access to DigitalSuite Studio is checked and controlled in the following way:
- A restriction in the user account settings determines whether a user can access DigitalSuite Studio at all.
If access to DigitalSuite Studio is granted:
- Users with an Administrator profile have full access to all DigitalSuite Studio modules.
- Users with a User profile can access DigitalSuite Studio except for the Account Configuration and Usage Report modules and with some restrictions in other modules.
The users' account settings determine whether they can view other users' data in the User Management module.
Access Depending on Standard Portal Applications
If the dependency on standard portal applications is enabled, only users with a role with User access rights for the following standard portal application projects can work with the corresponding DigitalSuite Studio modules:
- RunMyProcess – My Settings project to work with the My Settings module
- RunMyProcess – Usage Report project to work with the Usage Report module
- RunMyProcess – User Management project to work with the User Management module. The users' account settings determine whether they can view other users' data in the User Management module.
This is independent of the user profile and the account setting that determines access to DigitalSuite Studio in general.
Access to the remaining DigitalSuite Studio modules is independent of standard portal applications and determined according to the same rules as described in the section above.